Best Western Rewards isn’t the most generous loyalty program out there, and for that matter Best Western doesn’t have that many aspirational properties.
They do offer promotions every so often, though. This fall they offered a free night after staying two nights, and now they’ve revealed the details of their winter promo.
Best Western $60 Gift Card Promo
Best Western Rewards is offering up to $60 in Best Western gift cards for upcoming stays:
- Receive a $10 gift card after your first stay
- Receive a $20 gift card after your second stay
- Receive a $30 gift card after your third stay
There are some more things to be aware of:
- Registration is required prior to your first eligible stay
- Eligible stays must occur between December 2, 2019, and February 2, 2020, at any Best Western branded hotel
- Eligible stays include those booked directly with Best Western at non-special discounted rates
- Best Western gift cards can be used towards future stays at any Best Western branded hotel worldwide
- Gift cards can be issued in USD/CAD/EUR/GBP, depending on the member’s country of residence
- Gift cards will be emailed within one to two weeks of eligible stays
- Gift cards expire 120 days after they’re issued
This promotion is hardly a reason to switch any stays to Best Western, though if you’ll be staying at their properties anyway then you might as well take advantage of this. After three stays you’ll earn an average of $20 worth of gift cards per stay, which is pretty good, especially if staying at inexpensive properties for just one or two nights.
The biggest catch with this promotion is that the gift cards expire 120 days after they’re issued, which is limiting if you’re not a frequent Best Western guest.
Do you plan on taking advantage of Best Western’s winter promotion?
The post Promo: Earn $60 In Best Western Gift Cards For Upcoming Stays appeared first on One Mile at a Time
Source: local news